Terms of Service For FameNow
Last updated: 12/04/2023
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the FameNow website (the “Service”, “Site”) operated by FameNow (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or using the Service. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you may not access the Service.
All content, features, and functionality available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations, software, and the overall design of the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by FameNow, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the Content without our express written consent, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of site pages for your personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You agree not to use the Service in any way that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, or impersonates any person or entity;
- Contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts or is pornographic or sexually offensive;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals based on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or advocates illegal activity;
- Violates the privacy of others or collects or stores personal information about other users without their consent.
In our sole discretion, we may allow you to submit, post, or transmit content on the Site, such as comments or testimonials (“User Content”). By submitting User Content, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such User Content in any media formats and through any media channels.
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us. You also represent and warrant that all of your User Content complies with these Terms and that you will indemnify us for any breach of that representation and warranty.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. You may discontinue using the Service if you wish to terminate your account.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
FameNow, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors do not warrant that:
- The Service will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location;
- Any errors or defects will be corrected;
- The Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- The results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall FameNow, its affiliates, employees, licensors, or service providers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FameNow, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, your User Content, any use of the Site’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
These Terms shall be governed and construed following the laws of [State/Province], [Country], without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of [Country] or the courts of the [State/Province] of [State/Province]. However, we retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time, and you must review them periodically. Your continued use of the Service following any changes to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes. If you disagree with the new Terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please get in touch with us at Support@famenow.me