Table of Contents Hide
- How To Grow A YouTube Channel From 0 Subscribers
- Unlock the Power of Channel Subscribers
- Engage with Comments
- Discover Your Niche Power
- Master Your Call to Action
- Unleash Your “Winner Takes All” Strategy
- Boost Video Views per Viewer
- Elevate with Expert Tips
- Unlock the Secret to Skyrocketing YouTube Views
- Boost Engagement with YouTube Cards
- Master YouTube SEO for More Views
- Craft Irresistible Titles
- Design Eye-Catching Thumbnails
- Time Your Uploads for Maximum Views
- Rank Your Videos on Google
- The Power of Playlists: 3 Reasons They Matter
- Craft Irresistible Playlist Titles and Descriptions
- Optimize Playlists with Keywords
- Showcase Your Best Thumbnail for Playlists
- Welcome New Viewers with a “New Here” Playlist (Optional)
- Boost Your Channel with a Branding Watermark
- How to Add a Watermark to Your YouTube Videos
- FAQ How To Grow A YouTube Channel
Are you wondering How To Grow A YouTube Channel From 0 Subscribers?
Everyone definitely wants to know this ????
Don’t worry, I’ll tell you my top tips.
But before we start, it is essential that you take a look at these articles in order to be able to understand all the secrets of YouTube.
- Why Is My Youtube Video Not Getting Views?
- How To Start A Youtube Channel: The Definitive Guide
- How To Make A Youtube Video
- Youtube SEO Techniques: That Skyrocketed My Views by 500%
Trust me, it’s worth the read ????
How To Grow A YouTube Channel From 0 Subscribers
Unlock the Power of Channel Subscribers
Dive into the world of YouTube channel subscribers, who willingly opt-in to receive your channel’s updates.
Your subscribed audience bolsters your content’s visibility across YouTube, from search results to the homepage itself.
But How To Grow A YouTube Channel?
Embrace the Impact of Channel Subscribers
Subscribers are the beating heart of your YouTube channel.
With notifications for every new upload, they’re more inclined to watch and engage with your content.
Craft a Winning Channel Page
A viewer’s journey from discovering your video to visiting your channel homepage is crucial.
Transform random viewers into loyal subscribers by optimizing your channel page:
- Captivating Channel Art: Make a lasting impression with professional Channel Art that showcases your channel’s theme.
See an example below:
- Distinct Channel Icon: Ensure your Channel Icon is unique and easily recognizable, like Papa Jake’s:
Strategic Video Structure: Help visitors find your top content by displaying your best videos at the top, using playlists. Check out this example:
Engage with Comments
Fostering a tight-knit community on YouTube can skyrocket your subscriber count.
A dynamic community boosts engagement, propelling higher rankings and subscriber growth.
The simplest way to nurture your community?
Respond to comments.
It’s an often overlooked yet powerful strategy that encourages others to engage and subscribe.
Take Jeff Rose, for instance, who added nearly 380K subscribers in just 1 year.
And Jeff attributes a significant portion of his rapid growth to replying to comments:
Discover Your Niche Power
Many channels falter due to a lack of niche focus.
A defined niche helps you stand out on YouTube and creates an instant connection with viewers.
Take Vanessa Van Edwards, whose channel hones in on workplace social skills:
When you identify with a specific niche, you’re more likely to hit “subscribe.”
Master Your Call to Action
Directly tell viewers to subscribe to your channel.
A powerful verbal and visual call-to-action, combined with YouTube features like end screens and branding watermarks, makes subscribing effortless.
Unleash Your “Winner Takes All” Strategy
Identify videos that excel in converting viewers to subscribers, and get them in front of more people.
Use your “Winning” videos as the first in playlists, link them using cards, or feature them on your End Screen to boost subscriptions.
Boost Video Views per Viewer
The more videos a viewer watches, the likelier they are to subscribe.
But do you know How To Grow A YouTube Channel?
Increase your “Average views per viewer” with tactics like cards, end screens, and playlists to turn viewers into subscribers.
Elevate with Expert Tips
How To Grow A YouTube Channel? Craft an enticing “About” section
Compelling channel descriptions can convert casual browsers into subscribers.
Connect with social media
Link your YouTube Channel to your Twitter and Instagram profiles, as followers are more likely to subscribe.
Add a subscribe link in Channel Art and end screen
Include a call to action and a special subscribe link in your Channel Art for a seamless subscription experience.
Unlock the Secret to Skyrocketing YouTube Views
Picture this: you’ve just uploaded a fantastic video to YouTube, and you’re excited to share it with the world.
But with the overwhelming amount of content on the platform, how can you make sure your video gets the attention it deserves?
Well, I’ve got great news for you!
YouTube is a massive platform with a staggering number of viewers.
In fact, it’s the 2nd most popular website online, according to Wikipedia:
BrandWatch also reports that people watch over 1 billion hours of YouTube videos every day.
That means there’s a massive audience just waiting to watch your content!
But, let’s face it: there’s a downside to all that popularity.
YouTube is a fiercely competitive space, with countless channels vying for attention.
And with 400 hours of video content uploaded to YouTube every minute, it’s getting tougher and tougher to stand out.
But don’t worry!
I’m here to share with you 7 tried-and-true strategies to rack up views on your videos and teach you to How To Grow A YouTube Channel.
Make the Most of YouTube’s Suggested Video Feature
You’ve probably heard a lot about ranking your videos in YouTube searches (and for good reason – YouTube is the world’s 2nd largest search engine).
However, for many YouTube channels, the #1 source of views isn’t search… it’s the Suggested Video feature.
In fact, the Backlinko YouTube Channel gets 42% of its views from Suggested Video, compared to only 26% from YouTube searches:
Just in case you need a refresher, Suggested Videos are those videos that appear next to the video you’re watching:
And if you’re on mobile, they show up below the video:
So, how can you get your videos to appear as a Suggested Video?
- Boost your YouTube subscribers: YouTube is more likely to suggest videos from channels you’re subscribed to. So if one of your subscribers misses your latest video in their subscriber feed, YouTube will often remind them by promoting it as a Suggested Video.
- Mimic your competitors’ tags: Check out the tags that other popular videos in your niche use:
Add those same tags to your video to increase your chances of being featured as a Suggested Video.
Boost Engagement with YouTube Cards
Imagine this: your viewers are enjoying your video, but suddenly, they drop off.
It happens to everyone – sometimes halfway through, sometimes near the end.
But what if you could keep those viewers hooked on your content?
Introducing YouTube cards!
Simply identify the point where viewers tend to stop watching and add a card at that spot:
Now, instead of clicking away or closing their browser, they’ll continue watching your videos. Win-win!
Master YouTube SEO for More Views
When it comes to YouTube SEO, focus on these three principles and see How To Grow A YouTube Channel:
- Keywords: Perform video keyword research to find the words and phrases people use on YouTube. Optimize your videos around the right keywords to lay a solid SEO foundation.
- Watch Time: Keep your viewers engaged, as Watch Time is likely YouTube’s #1 ranking factor.
- Optimization: Use your target keyword (and related keywords) in your video title, description, and tags.
Craft Irresistible Titles
Your video title can make or break your click-through rate.
Aim for a title that accurately describes your content and entices people to click:
Design Eye-Catching Thumbnails
YouTube states that 9 out of 10 popular videos use custom thumbnails.
To create standout thumbnails, try these tips:
- Use colors: Green, Orange, Blue, and Yellow stand out from YouTube’s red, white, and black palette.
- Incorporate attention-grabbing graphics:
Experiment with styles, images, and text to find the perfect thumbnail for your channel.
Time Your Uploads for Maximum Views
Uploading at the right time can significantly boost your views.
Use VidIQ‘s “Best Time to Post” feature to pinpoint when your audience is active on YouTube:
Rank Your Videos on Google
With 88% of video results on Google’s first page coming from YouTube, ranking your videos in Google can generate tons of views.
- Optimize for “Video Keywords“: These terms already have a video result in Google, making them ideal for your video content.
- Focus on strong SEO: Include keywords in your title, description, and tags so Google can understand your video’s topic.
- Embed your videos: Embedding creates backlinks, a key Google ranking factor.
Put these strategies to work and watch How To Grow A YouTube Channel
The Power of Playlists: 3 Reasons They Matter
1. Content curation
Playlists make it easy to organize your content into categories, helping new visitors find what interests them:
2. Boost Watch Time
Playlists auto-play the videos within them, keeping viewers engaged and increasing watch time
3. Enhance video SEO
Playlists can rank for keywords in YouTube searches, making it easier for people to discover your content.
Craft Irresistible Playlist Titles and Descriptions
Don’t settle for generic playlist titles.
Avoid generic playlist titles like “Ab Workouts” or “Cookie Recipes.”
Instead, craft compelling titles that highlight the benefits of your playlist, such as “How to Get a 6 Pack” or “Delicious (And Easy) Cookie Recipes.”
Then, write an engaging description that supports your title and outlines why your playlist is worth watching.
Create compelling ones that emphasize the benefits of your content, and support them with engaging descriptions like Cinecom.net:
Optimize Playlists with Keywords
Optimize your playlist title and description with keywords to rank in YouTube searches and give YouTube more context about your videos:
Keep Playlists Concise with 4-7 Videos
Aim for 4-7 videos per playlist to give your audience enough content without overwhelming them.
Showcase Your Best Thumbnail for Playlists
Select a thumbnail from a video in your playlist that best represents the playlist’s theme:
Did you know that you can change this thumbnail?
YouTube allows you to use a thumbnail from a video in that playlist as your playlist thumbnail:
Choose a thumbnail that aligns with your playlist title and description, making your playlist even more appealing.
Welcome New Viewers with a “New Here” Playlist (Optional)
Some YouTube channels feature a “New Here” playlist at the top of their channel page, offering new visitors a curated list of their best content or videos that best represent the channel:
By placing this playlist prominently at the top of your channel page, new visitors won’t miss it, and they’ll get a taste of what your channel has to offer.
Implement these playlist strategies to enhance your YouTube channel and keep viewers coming back for more!
Boost Your Channel with a Branding Watermark
A branding watermark is fantastic!
And this the right way to How To Grow A YouTube Channel
YouTube feature that lets creators add a branded image (usually their logo) to all their channel videos.
The best part?
When viewers click on it, they can subscribe to your channel right from the video itself.
YouTube suggests using a “transparent background rather than a solid one.”
Although a transparent watermark is less distracting, it might not convert as effectively.
Yes, this watermark isn’t distracting, but it’s also hard to see.
And if viewers can’t see your watermark, they won’t interact with it.
On the other hand, check out Evan Carmichael’s watermark:
Now, that’s a watermark no one will miss!
Ultimately, the choice between a solid or transparent watermark is up to you.
If you’re worried about distracting viewers, opt for a transparent image.
But if you want to maximize conversions and How To Grow A YouTube Channel, go for a solid watermark that stands out.
Set the Perfect Start Time
YouTube lets you decide the exact moment your watermark appears.
Keep in mind that this setting applies to all videos on your channel, so you can’t customize the start time for each video.
So, what’s the best start time for your branding watermark?
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer.
However, YouTubers generally fall into two categories when it comes to watermark start time:
- Appear at 0:00: In other words, have your watermark visible for the entire video. The advantage is that people see your watermark immediately, helping them recognize your channel’s content. The downside is that your watermark appears during the critical first 15 seconds of your video, potentially distracting viewers from your message.
- Start after your intro: This means your watermark appears around 00:30-1:00, ensuring it doesn’t take away from your intro. However, when your watermark does appear, it can be quite noticeable and may distract viewers.
As you can see, each approach has its pros and cons. The exact timing ultimately depends on your preferences and priorities.
How to Add a Watermark to Your YouTube Videos
Follow these simple steps to add a watermark to your YouTube channel:
- Log in to your YouTube Studio and navigate to the “Settings” menu.
- Click on the “Channel” tab, followed by the “Branding” option.
- Select “Choose Image” and upload your watermark file.
- Customize the display options, including when the watermark should appear during your videos (e.g., at the start, end, or throughout the entire video).
- Save your changes and preview your videos to ensure the watermark is correctly placed and visible.
By incorporating watermarks into your YouTube videos, you’ll strengthen your brand, increase subscriptions, and protect your content.
FAQ How To Grow A YouTube Channel
How much YouTube pay for 1,000 views?
The amount YouTube pays for 1,000 views can vary greatly depending on several factors, such as the type of content, the audience, and the number of ads displayed. On average, YouTube creators can earn between $1 and $5 per 1,000 views. However, this is a rough estimate, and actual earnings can be higher or lower depending on the factors mentioned earlier.
How do YouTubers grow so fast?
YouTubers grow fast by employing various strategies and focusing on creating high-quality, engaging content.
What type of YouTube chammel grow the fastest?
There is no specific type of YouTube channel that is guaranteed to grow the fastest. The growth of a channel largely depends on the quality of content, audience engagement, and the creator's promotional efforts.